Our aim is to provide an ale trail in the true sense. A trail with pubs offering a selection of real ales for those who want a great tasting pint in comfortable & friendly surroundings. We see it as an opportunity to discover new pubs in your local area which you may never have visited otherwise. The emphasis is on enjoyment. plain & simple.
We establish & work hard to maintain a close relationship with the landlords & landladies of our partner pubs. This ensures that we can continue to promote the Great British pub experience & support an industry that has suffered a great deal in recent years, along with many other ‘local’ shops & services.
How it works
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter to keep up to date with when the trails are on
- Visit one of the pubs on the trail to buy your wristband ticket
- Decide on which pub will be your starting point on the day
- Turn up on the day with your wristband, beer tokens & a smile
- Hop on & off our buses throughout the day, spending as much time as you want at each pub
- Buy beer, buy food, enjoy the entertainment & make friends
- Arrive home, full & happy!
Code of conduct
We want everyone to enjoy their day without any problems or issues. In buying one of our tickets, you are agreeing to take part in the ale trail & respect the other ale trailers as well as the bus drivers, publicans, their neighbours & their premises.
Each bus will have a Safety Officer on board to ensure that everyone is behaving whilst en route to their next pub experience. We will make no apologies for refusing to allow someone onto one of our buses who is clearly a risk to the safety of others & to themselves.
Each of our buses will display our Code of Conduct.