Hop & Grain Events is the brainchild of a lifelong beer enthusiasts & friends who have been travelling the UK & Europe enjoying good beer in great pubs since 1991.
We have learnt from our years of market research, speaking to pub landlords (and their locals) and taking part in other trails, what makes a great pub experience. Add this to a well-planned transport plan and our attention to detail and the result is a great experience in comfortable surroundings.
All the pubs, breweries or distilleries that feature on a Hop & Grain trail or experience day have been visited by us (sometimes several times!) to aid our planning & help us to keep you informed of what you can expect when you visit.
Please take a look at what we offer and keep a close eye on our Facebook page for regular updates on new trails planned in your area.
Wristband tickets for all of our Ale Trails can be purchased over the bar at each pub taking part or online via our Ticketsource site.
- Anglesey Ale Trail returns on Saturday 15th September. Find out more……
- East Lancs Ale Trail is back on Saturday 13th October with some new additions! Read more….
- Nantwich Ale Trail takes place on 8th September. Read more……
- Wigan Ale Trail will be on Saturday 6th October. Read more…..
- East Cheshire Ale Trail is born! Saturday 22nd September Take a look……..